Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Dear Tech (D.I.Y.) Nology


Friends, Romans, Nerds! Lend me your drills!! It's time to start that Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) project. I know what you're thinking.....actually I don't but I bet I can invent it once I enter my DIY phase.

So Christmas is coming sooner than either of us expected, but more sooner is Black Friday, and we are preparing to get our hands on the best, more affordable gadgets, what if I told you some of these you already owned, you just need to find it or assemble some bits and pieces to create it. This week I'll gather D.I.Y. projects from across the web and my brain, and together we will create. Feel free to post your creations below!

1) Our first at home Techy gadget is a Tablet's Stylus.
       This project is so simple, the main part costs only 25cents (if you don't have it at home).

~~Happy Building!~~~



2) Stay tuned for the Next Project- posted later today.

Sincerely
Y.K.W.

Made possible by: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS9QSYzglV8

 

No comments:

Post a Comment